Book Direct for Best Rates!
Experience our memorable Bar Harbor lodging near Acadia National Park.
Main Inn Rooms
|Room 7||King Bed||2||Jetted Tub/Shower Combo||Second Floor, Private Patio, Sitting Area, Bay Views||Check Rates|
|Room 8||King Bed||2||Jetted Tub/Shower Combo||Second Floor, Private Patio, Bay Views||Check Rates|
|Room 9||Queen Bed||2||Shower/Tub Combo||Second Floor, Private Patio, Bay Views||Check Rates|
|Room 10||Queen Bed||2||Walk-in Shower||Second Floor, Private Patio, Sitting Area, Partial Bay Views||Check Rates|
|Room 4||Queen Bed||2||Shower/Tub Combo||First Floor, Sitting Area, Bay Views||Check Rates|
|Room 5||Queen Bed||2||Walk-in Shower||First Floor, Sitting Area, Bay Views||Check Rates|
|Room 6||Queen Bed||2||Shower/Tub Combo||First Floor, Bay Views||Check Rates|
Cottages at Sunset Pines Rooms
|Room 1||King Bed||2||Stall Shower||First Floor, Fireplace, Private Porch, Pet Friendly||Check Rates|
|Room 2||King Bed||3||Stall Shower||First Floor, Extra Twin Bed, Fireplace, Private Porch, Pet Friendly||Check Rates|
|Room 3||King Bed||3||Stall Shower||First Floor, Extra Twin Bed, Fireplace, Private Porch, Pet Friendly||Check Rates|
|Summer Cottage||King Bed||2||Jetted Tub/Shower Combo||Two Floors, Fireplace, Private Patio, Living Area, Mini-fridge, Coffee Maker, Bay Views||Check Rates|
- View of Frenchman Bay from atop an 80-foot cliff
- Staircase that leads down to our own private rocky beach
- 3 miles from the Hulls Cove entrance to Acadia National Park
- 8 min drive to Bar Harbor, away from the hustle and bustle
- Gourmet, house made breakfast each morning
- Afternoon drinks and fresh baked treats
- In-ground seasonal pool overlooking the bay
- Sauna in the Main Inn
- Porch with timeless wicker furniture and uninterrupted bay view
- Parking lot and EV charging station dedicated just to guests
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Wine and beer available for purchase
- Luxury, hypoallergenic sheets & bedding
- Handcrafted comforters made in Maine
- Locally made, non-toxic toiletries
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Hair dryers
- Fireplaces in the Cottages at Sunset Pines & Summer Cottage
- Private patios in second-story Main Inn Rooms & Summer Cottage
- Water views from Main Inn Rooms & Summer Cottage
- Jetted tubs in some accommodations
- Pet friendly rooms in the Cottages at Sunset Pines
- Check-in times are from 4:00-6:00 pm to allow sufficient time to clean. Please contact us if you need to arrive later than 6pm, and prior arrangements for a self check-in may be made.
- Self check-in is available to all guests upon request, and will be used in the event that arrival during regular check-in times cannot be met. We request that guests make us aware of arrival times in advance so the check-in process can go as smooth as possible for you.
- Check-out time is by 11:00 am. We cannot accommodate late check-outs and appreciate your attention to this so our limited staff has adequate time to prepare your room for future guests.
Rates & Occupancy
- Two-night minimum stay required.
- Rates are subject to a 9% Maine State Lodging Tax, and include double occupancy.
- Each room must have a guest 18 years of age or above.
- Rooms 1, 2, & 3 are dog friendly, with an additional $50/night fee for pets
- Rooms 2 and 3 have a maximum occupancy of 3, with an additional $50/night fee for the 3rd guest.
- Rates include: Breakfast daily (served from 8:00-9:30 am), access to all inn amenities, afternoon refreshments, and a complimentary glass of wine or beer.
- A deposit payment is required to confirm your booking. Stays less than 3 nights require full payment at time of booking. Stays of 3 or more nights require a minimum of 50% deposit with the balance charged 30 days prior to first nights’ stay.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- The Inn is a relaxing getaway atop a steep cliff. We encourage parents to review pictures of the inn to determine if it’s the best spot to bring children. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Dogs are welcome only in the Cottages at Sunset Pines.
- Please contact us by calling 207-288-4204 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- The Innkeepers have one dog on-site.
- To respect all of our guests, dogs are not allowed in the Main Inn or the grounds on the water side of the property.
- Please use designated areas near Sunset Pines.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs. Owners who do not comply with this policy will incur a fee of $100 per instance and may be asked to leave without a refund.
- Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended in rooms.
- Our goal is for each guest to walk into our rooms and think “this place is spotless!” So, we thoroughly clean each room between every stay: surfaces are disinfected, bathrooms are scrubbed, linens laundered, and fresh towels and duvet covers are applied. In order to best manage our resources, it is not our practice to refresh rooms each day during your stay but we are more than happy to get you anything you need while you’re here.
- For the comfort and safety of all guests, we do not allow tobacco use of any kind on the property; this includes the use of e-cigarettes and vaping. Guests who do not comply with this policy will incur a fee of $250 and may be asked to leave without a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason, including but not limited to: exceeding maximum occupancy limits and disrespectful or reckless behavior.
- The Inn at Bay Ledge is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items and valuables.
- We offer free on-site parking at your own risk.
- A Tesla and EV charging station is available to Inn guests only.
- We cannot accommodate RVs or trailers.
- As a boutique, family-run inn, cancellations have a large impact on us. Cancellations at least 30 days prior to your first night’s stay will be refunded less a $50 fee. Cancellations less than 30 days prior will not be refunded. Day-of cancellations, partial cancellations, or early departures will not be refunded.
- We realize that cancellations are often beyond your personal control. For this reason, we recommend purchasing travel insurance for peace of mind. Many companies cover 90 – 100% of your expenses should you need to cancel your reservation. We suggest covertrip.com.