We love dogs at our dog friendly hotel near Acadia National Park! As one of the most dog-friendly national parks in the country, your furry friend can enjoy your trip to Acadia with you. As dog owners ourselves, we’d be happy to share our four-legged friend’s favorite spots with you. If you’d like to bring your dog, please contact us by calling 207-288-4204 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. The Innkeepers have one dog on-site.
Book Direct for Best Rates!
Experience our pet friendly lodging in Bar Harbor, Maine to explore Acadia National Park with your furry companion.
Pet Friendly Rooms
Choose from three cozy rooms in our Cottages at Sunset Pines.
- Dogs are welcome only in the Cottages at Sunset Pines.
- One dog per room.
- There is a $50/night charge for dogs.
- Dogs must not be left in the room unattended unless they are in an escape-proof kennel.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when outside the room.
- Any room damage will be applied to guests’ bill.
- To respect all of our guests, dogs are not allowed in the Main Inn or the grounds on the water side of the property.
- Please use designated areas near Sunset Pines for potty breaks and pick up after your dog every time.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs. Those who do not comply with this policy will incur a $100 fee per instance and may be asked to leave without a refund.